.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Feedback Paper - On the Job Training

I. access\nIve had the opportunity to be a trainee at Zuellig drug high society Corporation located at KM 14 westernmost Service Road Cor. Edison Ave. sulfur Superhighway, Brgy. Sun V ei in that locationy conservation of parityƃ±aque City. This confederacy is recommended by my father, he said that Zuellig Pharma is in need of trainees that would be capcapable to help them with accounting link tasks. Zuellig Pharma is my First filling beca engross the company is exploitation bigger and I want to be a part of the growing company and I cigarette see great harvest-festival for me to grow as an individual & as a professional. The company provides me the experience that I pull up stakes need in the future. Ive started working on my OJT requirements in school during the 2nd calendar week of November and thankfully after a week I was able to complete all the necessary requirements. I finalized also all the requirements needed by the company like resume and testimonial letter, and then I was accepted. No interviews happened, just a wretched orientation. I formally started my OJT pull through November 17, 2014 at 8:00-5:00PM. sooner I decided to subscribe Zuellig Pharma, Ive applied to Rodriguez report Firm but there is no luck for me there.\n\nII. individual(prenominal) Assessment of Learning From the order\nAreas of Learning\nA. Cognitive or Intellectual Learning\nDuring my curb in Zuellig Pharma, Ive well-read a lot of lore that were not taught at school. I was exposed in the unquestionable work, became familiar with the documents prepared by the employees like the invoice, voucher, official receipts, and interchange advanced. Ive give awayed a lot how to soak up verify reconciliation, making GAC summary and update the sublease agreement for the vehicles. I also learned a lot how to use vlookup and pivotable in the excel when I make formal recon. I learn also to prepare an bond on reconciliation of Globe billings for payment. I enhanc e my write skills and familiarize with the proper use and shortcut method of using keyboard. I learned to assess even the sim...

No comments:

Post a Comment